The ACI Greater Michigan Chapter and our meeting sponsor, Doan Companies, invite you to join us Tuesday, March 8th, 2016 for an in depth look at the vertical slip forming process. Our speakers, Bryan Coussens P.E. – Vice President of Engineering at Todd & Sargent, and Ryan Rock, Senior Project Manager at Todd & Sargent collectively have 30+ years of experience in the Slipforming industry, and will offer an in depth and dynamic presentation that will look at both organizational and operational efforts that go into the slipforming process as well as the design and engineering that support it.
Bryan Coussens, PE has been the Vice President of Engineering for Todd & Sargent since 2014. He started his career with Todd & Sargent in 1996 as an Engineer in Training / Drafter, after graduating from Iowa State University with a B.S. in Civil Engineering. He became a Senior Project Engineer in 2002, and his responsibilities included Structural Engineering, Value Engineering, Code Review and Compliance, and Contract Document Preparation. Bryan assumed the role of Structural Engineering Manager from 2005 to 2013, where he managed the structural engineering group in design, drawing preparation, document development and support of field operations. Bryan is a registered professional engineer in 20 states, and is an active member of the American Concrete Institute and the American Institute of Steel Construction.
Ryan Rock is a Senior Project Manager for Todd and Sargent. He started his career with Todd and Sargent 2005 as an Assistant Superintendent after graduating from Iowa State University with a B.B.A. Finance. From 2006 to 2008 Ryan was a Project Estimator and had the responsibility of developing conceptual designs tailored to achieve client’s goals as well as the cost estimates associated with them. In 2008 Ryan began as a project manager and is responsible for construction management, subcontractor coordination, quality control, safety management, and purchasing coordination for projects all over the country ranging in size from $2,000,000 to $40,000,000 and up.
5:30 p.m. – Social Hour/Cocktails
6:30 p.m. – Dinner
7:30 p.m. – Presentation
- Registrations received after Friday March 4, will incur a $5.00 late registration fee.
- ACI GMC members receive a discounted registration fee, and must be logged into the website to receive this discount. Not a member? Why not join now and take advantage of the reduced membership registration. Click here to fill in a simple online application then return to this page to complete your meeting reservation.
- To receive the reduced ACI GMC Student Member registration rate, the registrant MUST be a Student Member of the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter. Student membership in the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter is free. Apply here for your free student membership.
- Cancellations received by 11:59pm on Monday, March 7, 2016 will be accepted with a 100% credit of the registration rate to your ACI GMC account, available to be used for a future meeting registration. Refunds will not be given.
- Cancellations received on or after Tuesday March 8, 2016, or no-shows at the meeting, will not receive a credit or a refund.
- Unpaid cancellations received on or after Tuesday March 8, 2016 or unpaid no-shows will be invoiced and the registrant will be expected to pay the full amount of the invoice.