The ACI Greater Michigan Chapter, together with our meeting sponsor, Barton Malow, invite you to join us Tuesday, October 11, 2016, for a project overview of Little Caesar’s Arena, the future home of the Detroit Red Wings. Our speaker, Sean Hollister will provide an overview of the new arena project. The meeting will then be opened up for general discussion.
Speaker: Sean Hollister has followed a strategic career development path that has exposed him to all parts of the construction business, starting as a superintendent in the field, through estimating and procurement and now as a sports-focused Project Director for Barton Malow Company. A graduate of Michigan State University with a degree in construction management, Sean continues to serve MSU as an Executive Committee Member of the University’s Construction Management Alumni and Advisory Board. With 18 years of experience in the construction industry, drawing from a deep well of experience, Sean is currently overseeing the construction of Little Caesars Arena, home of the Detroit Red Wings, in Detroit, Michigan, which is scheduled to open for the 2017-2018 hockey season. Through his career, he has also worked on other large-scale, high-profile projects including the renovations and additions to the University of Michigan Football Stadium in Ann Arbor, Michigan, the Spartan Stadium North End Zone Complex at Michigan State University in Lansing, Michigan and the renovations at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.
5:30 p.m. – Social Hour/Cocktails
6:30 p.m. – Dinner
7:30 p.m. – Presentation
ACI GMC Members – $35.00
Non-Members – $45.00
ACI GMC Student Members – $15.00
- Registrations received after Friday October 7, will incur a $5.00 late registration fee.
- ACI GMC members receive a discounted registration fee, and must be logged into the website to receive this discount. Not a member? Why not join now and take advantage of the reduced membership registration. Click here to fill in a simple online application then return to this page to complete your meeting reservation.
- To receive the reduced ACI GMC Student Member registration rate, the registrant MUST be a Student Member of the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter. Student membership in the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter is free. Apply here for your free student membership.
- Cancellations received by 11:59pm on Monday, October 10, 2016 will be accepted with a 100% credit of the registration rate to your ACI GMC account, available to be used for a future meeting registration. Refunds will not be given.
- Cancellations received on or after Tuesday October 11, 2016, or no-shows at the meeting, will not receive a credit or a refund.
- Unpaid cancellations received on or after Tuesday October 11, 2016 or unpaid no-shows will be invoiced and the registrant will be expected to pay the full amount of the invoice.