The ACI Greater Michigan Chapter, together with our meeting sponsors, Superior Materials, and Builder’s Redi-Mix, invite you to join us Tuesday, November 1, 2016, for a look at MSU FRIB project, with a focus on the high density concrete requirements. Our speaker, Reid Goniwiecha, with Superior Materials will discuss the unique project and the technical requirements of the concrete specifications.
Speaker: Reid Goniwiecha is the Vice President of Technical Sales and Service with Superior Materials, LLC in Farmington Hills Michigan. Reid received a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Chemistry from Oakland University and a Master’s of Science degree in Chemistry from Wayne State University. His chemistry background has been integral to his 22 years of experience in the concrete industry. Reid is considered one of the best resources in the marketplace for specialized applications and complicated design requirements. He has certifications from NRMCA as Level I and II Concrete Technician and a Certified Sales Professional; Michigan Concrete Association Certified Flatwork Finisher, technical level; and a Certified Hazardous Material Manager. Reid’s enjoys spending time with his family while hunting, fly fishing, golfing and woodworking.
5:30 p.m. – Social Hour/Cocktails
6:30 p.m. – Dinner
7:30 p.m. – Presentation
ACI GMC Members – $35.00
Non-Members – $45.00
ACI GMC Student Members – $15.00
- Registrations received after Friday October 28, will incur a $5.00 late registration fee.
- ACI GMC members receive a discounted registration fee, and must be logged into the website to receive this discount. Not a member? Why not join now and take advantage of the reduced membership registration. Click here to fill in a simple online application then return to this page to complete your meeting reservation.
- To receive the reduced ACI GMC Student Member registration rate, the registrant MUST be a Student Member of the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter. Student membership in the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter is free. Apply here for your free student membership.
- Cancellations received by 11:59pm on Monday, October 31, 2016 will be accepted with a 100% credit of the registration rate to your ACI GMC account, available to be used for a future meeting registration. Refunds will not be given.
- Cancellations received on or after Tuesday November 1, 2016, or no-shows at the meeting, will not receive a credit or a refund.
- Unpaid cancellations received on or after Tuesday November 1, 2016 or unpaid no-shows will be invoiced and the registrant will be expected to pay the full amount of the invoice.