The ACI Greater Michigan Chapter, together with our meeting sponsor, Testing Engineers and Consultants, Inc., invite you to join us Tuesday, February 20, 2018, for a look at upcoming projects, I-696, I-75 and I-94 project updates, US-23 Flex Route traffic system, MI infrastructure dashboard, and other State transportation issues.
Speaker: Kirk Steudle, Director of the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) since 2006, oversees MDOOT’s over three billion dollar budget, and is responsible for the construction, maintenance, and operation of nearly 10,000 miles of state highways and more than 4,000 state highway bridges at a department with 2,500 employees. He also oversees administration of a variety of multi-modal transportation programs that range from Aviation to the Zilwaukee Bridge. Director Steudle is a national leader in the development of Connected Vehicle Technologies, and was the 2014-2015 Chair for the Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITS America) Board of Directors.
5:30 p.m. – Social Hour/Cocktails
6:30 p.m. – Dinner
7:30 p.m. – Speaker
Mr. Kirk T. Steudle, PE
Michigan Department of Transportation
- One hour of continuing education credit is available for attending this meeting. Certificates will be available at the end of the meeting. This one hour program satisfies most professional continuing education requirements. Check with your state for your own particular education requirements and credit given for attending this meeting.
- Registrations received after Thursday February 15, will incur a $10.00 late registration fee.
- ACI GMC members receive a discounted registration fee, and must be logged into the website to receive this discount. Not a member? Why not join now and take advantage of the reduced membership registration. Click here to fill in a simple online application then return to this page to complete your meeting reservation.
- To receive the reduced ACI GMC Student Member registration rate, the registrant MUST be a Student Member of the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter. Student membership in the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter is free. Apply here for your free student membership.
- Cancellations received by 11:59pm on Monday, February 19, 2018 will be accepted with a 100% credit of the registration rate to your ACI GMC account, available to be used for a future meeting registration. Refunds will not be given.
- Cancellations received on or after Tuesday February 20, 2018, or no-shows at the meeting, will not receive a credit or a refund.
- Unpaid cancellations received on or after Tuesday February 20, 2018 or unpaid no-shows will be invoiced and the registrant will be expected to pay the full amount of the invoice.