The ACI Greater Michigan Chapter, and our meeting sponsor, Hubbell, Roth & Clark, invite you to join us Tuesday, May 14, 2019, for for an interactive roundtable question and answer session on the topic of “Waterproofing and Sealing Products”. Representatives from several of the leading companies that manufacture these types of products will be in the house to answer your questions.
Speaker: Sandy Bradford-Dice is a Manufacturers Technical Representative for Xypex Chemical Corporation with a strong, customer-focused business that has averaged a 25% annual revenue over the past 11 years. Sandy is comfortable working with both specifiers on the benefits of crystalline waterproofing and protection and with contractors directly on the jobsite on specific installations. She provides an unmatched investment by offering exceptional in-person training and education materials for these products, taking great pride in what she does and the top-quality services she provides. When not at the jobsite, Sandy enjoys spending time with her family and friends, boating and traveling.
Speaker: Anil Sanne is the Director for Everlast Concrete Technologies offering overall Life-Cycle-Management cost reduction strategies for concrete infrastructure. Mr. Sanne has earned a Master of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering (major in Structural Engineering) from Wayne State University, a Master of Science Degree in Computer Aided Design from Eastern Michigan University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from University VCE. Mr. Sanne has a track record of over 25 years in the implementation and execution of Engineering solutions in the Concrete Construction Industry, Automotive & Defense Industries and Manufacturing and IT industries.
Speaker: Michael Weber is the National Business Development Manager for the Great Lakes Region of the Euclid Chemical Company. He is a Certified Green Professional (CGP) and holds the US Chamber of Commerce’s Institute of Organization Management (IOM) designation. Michael has been published in both the ACI Concrete International and CPI-Concrete Plant International magazines. In 2006, he received the Hanley Wood Media’s, “The Ten Most Influential People” Award. He has served on several ACI Committees, been on the NRMCA Research Committee and is past Chairman of the National Association of Home Builders Building System and NAHB Councils Executive Board.
Speaker: Jamie Elsey has been with Elsey Construction Products, a company formed in 1956 by his father and grandfather, since graduating from the University of Notre Dame in 1984. Jamie has taken part in the marketing of many products at Elsey including: Super Clay Pipe, Hancor, Advanced Drainage Systems, Mirafi, UreTek USA, Road Fabrics, Zydex, Forta Fiber, Superior Clay Replacement Terra Cotta, and Euclid Chemical. Jamie has served on many ASTM Committees and is currently on the executive board of the APWA - Downriver Branch. Jamie and Catherine’s 30+ year marriage has been blessed with a Civil Engineer, a PHD Candidate Environmental Engineer, a nurse/lawyer and a future teacher.
5:30 p.m. – Social Hour/Cocktails
6:30 p.m. – Dinner
7:30 p.m. – Roundtable Discussion
- One hour of continuing education credit is available for attending this meeting. Certificates will be available at the end of the meeting. This one hour program satisfies most professional continuing education requirements. Check with your state for your own particular education requirements and credit given for attending this meeting.
- Registrations received after Thursday May 16th, will incur a $10.00 late registration fee.
- ACI GMC members receive a discounted registration fee, and must be logged into the website to receive this discount. Not a member? Why not join now and take advantage of the reduced membership registration. Click here to fill in a simple online application then return to this page to complete your meeting reservation.
- To receive the reduced ACI GMC Student Member registration rate, the registrant MUST be a Student Member of the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter. Student membership in the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter is free. Apply here for your free student membership.
- Cancellations received by 11:59pm on Monday, May 13, 2019 will be accepted with a 100% credit of the registration rate to your ACI GMC account, available to be used for a future meeting registration. Refunds will not be given.
- Cancellations received on or after Tuesday May 14, 2019, or no-shows at the meeting, will not receive a credit or a refund.
- Unpaid cancellations received on or after May 14, 2018 or unpaid no-shows will be invoiced and the registrant will be expected to pay the full amount of the invoice.