The ACI Greater Michigan Chapter, together with our meeting sponsor, Superior Materials, invite you to join us Tuesday, February 11, 2019, for a department wide update on the State’s focus on transportation, transportation funding details, mega-projects, and a look ahead for 2020 and beyond from the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT).
Speaker: Tony Kratofil,
Tony Kratofil was appointed chief operations officer and chief engineer for the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) in August 2018. As a member of the director's Executive Team, he provides leadership and support for planning, designing, operating, and maintaining all aspects of a comprehensive integrated surface transportation system that is responsive to the current and future needs of Michigan’s citizens.
Prior to this assignment, Kratofil served in a variety of roles with MDOT, including Metro Region engineer, Bay Region engineer, and Lansing Transportation Service Center manager. He has a strong background in planning, project development, and transportation systems management and operations. Kratofil has been with MDOT for more than 28 years.
Kratofil holds a Bachelor of Science in civil engineering from the University of Michigan and a Master of Science in administration from Central Michigan University.
5:30 p.m. – Social Hour & Open Bar (Beer & Wine)
6:30 p.m. – Dinner
7:15 p.m. – Speaker Presentation
- One hour of continuing education credit is available for attending this meeting. Certificates will be available at the end of the meeting. This one hour program satisfies most professional continuing education requirements. Check with your state for your own particular education requirements and credit given for attending this meeting.
- Registrations received after Thursday February 6, will incur a $10.00 late registration fee.
- ACI GMC members receive a discounted registration fee, and must be logged into the website to receive this discount. Not a member? Why not join now and take advantage of the reduced membership registration. Click here to fill in a simple online application then return to this page to complete your meeting reservation.
- To receive the reduced ACI GMC Student Member registration rate, the registrant MUST be a Student Member of the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter. Student membership in the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter is free. Apply here for your free student membership.
- Cancellations received by 11:59pm on Monday, February 10, 2019 will be accepted with a 100% credit of the registration rate to your ACI GMC account, available to be used for a future meeting registration. Refunds will not be given.
- Cancellations received on or after Tuesday February 11, 2019 or no-shows at the meeting, will not receive a credit or a refund.
- Unpaid cancellations received on or after Tuesday February 11, 2019 or unpaid no-shows will be invoiced and the registrant will be expected to pay the full amount of the invoice.